Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Don't Give Up


Sometimes there are moments in our life when things are difficult and it would seem easier to give up and not hold out for that thing that we want so badly. Each one of us hold something very dear to our heart that we dream will come to fruition some day. For some it might be that dream job, or to find that special someone, or for some it might be a longing for a child. No matter what it is that pulls at your heart strings there is still that longing there to never give up and to keep on believing and dreaming for what your heart desires.

So what do you do to keep on believe and dream for the desires of your heart? One thing I do is to remember why it is that I have held on for so long and that keeps me going and reminds me to not give up. I keep holding on and believing that I will see my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment