Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday’s Letters

547004_610159232358650_1526138501_n

via

Dear School, I cannot believe you are finally over! It seems like this has been a long time coming. I am so relieved to done! Dear Husband, I am excited about your possible job opportunities. I know that you are too. Praying that God opens the right door for you. Dear October, I am so loving the beautiful fall weather. I just hate that you are half way over. Dear Vacation, I cannot wait till you get here. It is going to be so good to get out of town and enjoy a well deserved break from everything. I am ready to kick my feet up and relax. Dear Friends, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture. So true. Believing it with you today! I, too, am loving the beautiful Fall weather and trees :)

    ReplyDelete