Monday, November 28, 2011

Reflections on Giving Thanks

Over the last few weeks, I challanged myself to find something that I was thankful for everyday until Thanksgiving. I really believe this challange gave me a chance to pause for a moment and reflect on those things in my life that I am truly grateful for. We spend so many hours of the day complaining and wishing things were different and I wanted to give thanks rather than voice my unhappiness about what I don't have. I found that through this challange it gave me a greater appreciation for my family and friends. I was reminded of how blessed I am that I have a job, have a roof over my head, and food on the table. It also caused me to have more of a love and appreciation for my Heavenly Father. I hope that now rather than complaining about what I don't have I will be grateful for the many blessings that are in my life.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!


Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment