Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankfullness Project

Everyday from now until Thanksgiving I am challenging myself to find something that I am thankful for. I hope through this project it will cause me to remember those things in life that I am blessed with and to be thankful for even the small things in life.


Since I missed yesterday I am posting two things that I am thankful for today. First I am thankful for my wonderful loving husband. My life is so much richer with him in it. I am thankful that God brought us together and that we continue to fall more and more in love with each day that we spend together.

The second thing I am thankful for is my job. I know that there are days when I complain about my job and that I wished I had a different one. Instead I should be grateful that I have been blessed with the job that I have. There are many people right now that do not even have a job. So I am thankful that God has allowed me to continue to work. My challenge for myself is to remember how blessed I am and to be more grateful for what I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment