Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday's Letters





Hello Friends, it is that time again.....today I am linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters. Enjoy!

Dear Husband, I miss your terribly when you have to work on the weekends. I do not like it one bit! Dear Reagan and Darby, thank you for the sweet Mother's Day card you gave me. You are two of the best cats I mother could ever ask for. Dear Work, can you give me a break already. I am tired and stressed. It would be nice if you would cut me some slack. Dear Weekend, I am so thrilled to see you. It has been a long week. And I am so glad I have a couple of days of rest and relaxation. 




Photobucket 





 Go check out Ashley's link up! 




Debbie 

4 comments:

  1. hey girly! i saw you over on ashleys page! {newlyweds} and wanted to say i love your blog!

    lovely letters as well! i'm your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)

    say hi back sometime? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post, debbie! enjoy your WEEKEND! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a rejuvenating weekend! I feel for you with working so hard :( boo to that! Loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete