Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

December is one of my favorite months of the year. I love putting up the tree and setting out all the decorations. It always brings back so many memories of being a kid and enjoying the holiday season. I love all the pretty lights and sparkly decorations. It is almost magical.

This past week I put up all decorations around the house. Here are just a few images for you to enjoy.


The cat's new favorite place to sleep.


My favorite ornament from when I was a kid. This was a present from my grandmother one year.


My new snowman. Love him!

December truly is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the lights and decorations. And I love what Christmas stands for and the reminder of Christ's birth and love for all of us.

Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment