Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear Reagan and Darby, you two have been misbehaving lately. What's up with that? Please be good kitties for mommy. Maybe if you straighten up you will get a treat tonight. Dear Husband, I had a great Valentine's with you. I had so much fun going out to eat with you last night. The food was great, the atmosphere was great, the accordion player was a hoot, and the best part of the night.....the company. I love you babe! Dear Reagan, I am sorry I have let your claws get so long. I promise to take you to get them trimmed soon. Dear Weather, I am tired of the cold. Bring on the spring temps! Dear Husband (you get to letters today), thank you so much for the flowers and the movies. I love them. You are the best husband a girl could ask for.


Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have a great weekend.



  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment