Friday, February 22, 2013

Life is Short

 
 
Today I was reminded of the frailty and shortness of life. It is so easy to get caught up in the everyday routine of life and forget about those things that we hold dear to us. We let life take over and we get bogged down in the worries and cares of the day that we forget to give thanks for the many blessings that God has given us. I know that I too often take for granted those things that the Lord has blessed me with. It is a shame that often times we do not truly value these blessings until something bad happens and we are forced to remember these things. I hope that I do not get so complacent that I take advantage of life's precious gifts and forget what God has given me. I want to honor and cherish my relationships. I want to give thanks everyday for the blessings in my life. I want to learn to live each day to the fullest. I chose to not let the cares and worries of this world take away my joy. Thank you God for the many blessings that you have given me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment