Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It’s The Little Things…..

coffee

Sometimes it’s the little things in life that bring me the most joy. Like that cup of the coffee in the morning that helps get me through the day. As silly as it might be there are some days that I enjoy my coffee more than others. And today is one of those days.

darby

Or it could also be the unconditional love of a pet that can make a bad day seem not quite so bad. It is strange how our animals know when we need a little extra love.

Or it could be that little heater that I have in my office to keep me warm on those chilly days.

 mountains

Or it could be a day in the mountains that reminds me of the beauty and splendor that surrounds us.

No matter what it might be, sometimes it is the simple things in life that bring me great joy. Whether it is spending the evening on the couch with my husband watching our favorite TV shows or spending a day hiking one of our favorite trails it is the simple things that remind me how blessed I am. It is the simple things in life that remind me not to take things for granted and to be grateful for everything I have been blessed with.

What are the simple things in your life that remind you of how blessed you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment