Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Learning To Let Go

 

It is never easy to let go of something that you have dreamed and longed for so desperately. The hardest part of letting go of a dream is trusting that when you give up complete control that it will be fulfilled. It has always been hard for me to let go of my dreams and let God be in control of those things that I hold most dear to my heart. In my heart of hearts I know that He knows what is best for me and that His timing is the perfect timing. But it is hard for my mind to understand this. Lately, I have had to learn to let go of some dreams that I hold very close to my heart. It has not been easy, but I know that by giving those dreams to God, He will fulfill the desires of my heart. It might not be when I think it should happen, but I know He is faithful. And that is what keeps me going each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment