Thursday, June 27, 2013

Campus Humor

 

snake

I heard the best story this morning at work. It was so funny I had to share it. So a student calls the Financial Aid Office and wants to ask questions about what is going on with this money. He started out the conversation by saying “This is going to have to be quick, I am out in the bush and I am about to get bit by a snake,” he said in a very thick southern accent. So he is talking with the Financial Aid employee and his phone suddenly cuts out. The employee feared the worst…..he got bit. So she promptly called him back and said “Did you get bit by the snake?” He said “no, but it was really close.” Now I am not sure what it was that prompted this guy to feel like he needed to call Financial Aid while out in the bush chopping trees and nearly getting bit by a snake. I guess some people are better at multi tasking than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment