Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Girl's Weekend


This past weekend my mom, sister, aunt, and two of my cousins went on a girl's weekend getaway to North Carolina. The trip was so much fun. Lots of laughs, good conversations, good food, and good company. It was a great way to spend the weekend!

While there we saw some really cool waterfalls. I have included some pictures below.


This is Dry Falls. This was the best picture I could get. There was too much sun light to make a good photo. It was a really cool waterfall and the walk down to it was pretty easy. The only complaint I have is that there were way too many people there. It made it hard to enjoy the waterfall and take good photos.


This is Courthouse Falls. It is one of my favorite hikes in North Carolina. The hike to the falls is not too far and the waterfall itself is secluded. We were the only ones at the waterfall that day.

I believe we made a lot of great memories and had fun hanging out together. I can't wait until we have another girl's weekend getaway!







1 comment:

  1. That waterfall looks amazing! Such a beautiful spot!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete