Monday, November 18, 2013

Thankfulness

 

thankful via

During this season of Thanksgiving it reminds me of all that God has blessed me with. I am reminded of the wonderful family that I have been blessed with. I have amazing parents and two wonderful sisters. I am grateful for the heritage that my grandparents have passed down and that it has had an impact on who I am today. I am grateful for my husband and the blessing he has been in my life. The last three years have been full of love and joy and I cannot imagine sharing my life with anyone else.

I am grateful for my job. I know many times I complain about my job and how I am not happy with where I am. But I am truly grateful that God has provided a place for me to work and that I have money to be able to pay the bills and put food on the table. My job truly is a blessing.

There are so many more things that I am thankful for. There are too many things to count. All I can say is that sometimes I am humbled by the way that God has blessed my life. It is more than words can ever express.

No comments:

Post a Comment