Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Husband, vacation was great. It was hard to come back to real life and go back to work. It would have been nice to have had another week or two off to spend with you. Dear Summer, you have already worn out your welcome. I am over the heat! I am ready for the fall and some cooler temperatures. Dear Blog Friends, I will post some pictures from our vacation soon. I can't wait to share some of our memories with you. Dear Georgia, I really enjoyed visiting you last week. Hopefully, we can come again soon.


And here my friends is a little sneak peak of our vacation to Georgia. More to follow soon!






Today I am linking up for Friday's Letters with Ashley. Check it out!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Excited to see your vacation photos from Georgia! Don't we all wish vacations were longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather looked perfect for your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, you have my interest peaked with the beautiful waterfall pictures. That's my idea of a great vacation spot! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. always hard coming back from vacation!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shew, I usually LOVE summer but I'm kinda ready for Fall too. Never thought I'd ever say that in my life but these temps are horrible :(

    Can't wait to see more Georgia pics!

    ReplyDelete