Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sometimes and Always


Sometimes, I really love a good long vacation.
Always, it is so hard to go back to work when I get home.

Sometimes, I enjoy going on vacation so that I can spend time alone with the husband.
Always, I hate when it is time to go back home and our alone time is over.

Sometimes, I wish I was a kid again and not have any responsibilities.
Always, I remember that adulthood is not that bad, and that it is more fun to be a grown-up.

Sometimes, I am in awe of the beauty God has created for us to enjoy.
Always, I am thankful that I get to enjoy the beauty of his Creation.



Today I am linking up with Megan. Check it out below!


2 comments:

  1. Sweet post, Debbie! That picture of the waterfall is breathtaking. So glad you enjoyed a special vacation! Yes, I always hate when it ends.

    ReplyDelete