Monday, July 23, 2012

If You Really Knew Me

So I totally stole this from Ashley. I had fun reading hers and thought it would fun to do it myself.


If you really knew me...

+ You'd know that I hate mornings. I am not at all a morning person and would prefer to sleep until 9 or 10 every morning.

+ You'd know that pizza is my favorite food and I could probably eat it about two or three times in a week.

+You'd know that I love the mountains. I feel so blessed that I have lived close to the mountains most of my life. There is often no place I'd rather be than to enjoy the peace and solitude of the mountains.

+You'd know that sometimes I can be a little lazy with my house keeping. But I am really work on this.

+You'd know that I do not like to cook. I have never enjoyed it and don't think I ever will.

+You'd know that I am terrified of scary movies!

+You'd know that I am a hopeless romantic. I always love a good love story.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these posts! I also hate scary movies and cooking.

    ReplyDelete