Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sometimes and Always




Sometimes....it is the simple things in life that make me the happiest.
Always....I remember I should stop and smell the flowers more.

Sometimes....I get stressed and overwhelmed with things at work.
Always....I remember that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.


Sometimes....I love hanging out with my cats.
Always....they will always be my babies.

Sometimes....just want the weekend to hurry up and get here.
Always....I remember I should not wish my life away.

Today I am linking up with Megan. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I live for the weekends, and they always go by too fast. I do need to stop wishing my life away and try to live in the moment, but it is hard when you are stuck at work and school most of the day and have so few enjoyable moments. Hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the simple things that make me happy too. Sometimes life's little obstacles make me forget that.

    ReplyDelete