Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Life

baby

via

You never really grasp the reality of how precious and how much of a miracle life is until you have traveled the journey of trying to conceive. Life itself is a miracle and a gift from God. It is something that is orchestrated by God and is created by His hand. My personal journey of trying to conceive has not been an easy one. It has taken longer than I anticipated it would. And I was not prepared for how much of an emotional roller coaster it would be. It is hard when your heart longs for something so much and month after month nothing happens. But through it all I have found a strength that I never knew I had. And I believe that it has increased my faith in God to know that all good things come to those who wait. While it has been an incredibly hard road to walk at times, I have remind hopeful that it will happen in God’s timing.

I recently came across a quote that really spoke to me and gave me hope that my miracle will happen to one day.  The person stated,“every pregnancy is a miracle created by God. Getting pregnant is not simply a matter of flesh and blood (and eggs and sperm). Each little baby ever to be conceived has been carefully planned and brought into being by God.” Because of this I know that when our time comes our baby will be made just for me by God. That is an awesome thought.

My prayer is that I will be able to continue the journey with the grace and strength that God has given me and to not worry about what I don’t have. But to rather keep my eyes focused on Him and leave it all at His feet.

 

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.”

-Isaiah 55:8-9 (NKJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment