Sunday, December 8, 2013

Moving




Recently my whole world changed when my husband accepted a job out of state. I have had to begin looking for a new job. Which I had forgotten how hard and stressful it is to find a job. It has been 9 years since I have had to look for a job and let me tell you it is not an easy task to look for work.

The whole idea of moving is both exciting and scary all at the same time. It is exciting to move to a new city and find new places to explore. But at the same time it is a little scary moving away from those things that you are familiar with and move someone new and unknown.

Most of all I am so not looking forward to packing. As a child I moved around quite a bit and my least favorite thing was packing and then having to unpack everything. Just the thought have packing stresses me out. Thank God I have a wonderful mother who has graciously agreed to come and help me pack up everything.

Stay tuned for more moving adventures.


1 comment:

  1. I agree packing sucks but unpacking is opening a world to a whole new group of things, ideas and memories. Take the time when you are unpacking to remember positive thoughts about what you are unwrapping and hopefully it will make it a more pleasant experience and just think of all the new blog posts ideas you will have

    ReplyDelete