Monday, December 23, 2013

The Simple Things


Sometimes it is the simple things in life that make me the most happy. Sometimes it is a nice hot cup of coffee and sitting in front of the fire that really seem to warm the soul. Sometimes it is a phone call or text from a loved one that puts a smile on your face and reminds you of the blessings in your life. Or sometimes it is a hug or touch from that special someone that makes your heart skip a beat and makes you feel giddy. Whatever it may be don't let this holiday season pass you by without remembering the simple things in life that bring us the most joy and happiness. Sometimes it is the simple things in life that make me the most happy. 


This Christmas season I am so thankful for this man. I can't imagine anyone else I would rather spend the holidays with!



No comments:

Post a Comment