Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Little Things You Miss.....


So my husband and I have been living in two different places over the past few weeks while we are transitioning to our new home in a new city and a new state. Part of the time we have been together and part of the time we have had to live apart. The living apart has proven to be more challenging than I thought it would. For example I have found that it is the simple things that I missed the most. I had bought a jar of pickles and for the life of me I could not get them open. 


And darn if I still cannot get it open. 


Another thing is the companionship that you have with that person. When they are not around everything is suddenly very quiet. Luckily for me I have two little companions who have done their best to make sure I am never lonely. The only bad thing is that they do not talk back to me when I speak to them. 



It is true what they say...absence makes the heart grow fonder. I cherish those times when we get to be together, and when we are apart I look forward to us seeing each other again. I look forward to when we get everything settled with our move and we are together again as a family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment