Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Weekend, I am so glad you are almost here. It has been a long week and you are a welcome site for sure.

Dear Husband, thank you for making Valentine's a truly wonderful day. I loved that you set up reservations for me at my favorite restaurant and kept it a secret until the night before. You are so awesome! Also I am very sorry that you are feeling under the weather. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Love you!!

Dear Starbucks, thank you for the yummy cup of coffee this morning. It was much needed after not getting a good nights rest. Because of you I think I will be able to make it though the day.

Dear Blog Friends, I hope you all have a great weekend!



Today I linked up with my blog friend Ashley for some Friday fun. Go check out her link up.



Debbie

1 comment:

  1. So glad y'all had a great V Day! I think this link up is so cute!

    ReplyDelete