Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sometimes and Always

Hello friends,
Happy Tuesday! Today I am linking up with Megan for Sometimes and Always.


Sometimes I have the best intentions of waking up early and getting out the door on time.
Always it just never seems to happen.

Sometimes I really try to eat more healthy.
Always I cave in and eat the junk food.

Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in every day life and unintentionally neglect those relationships that are most important to you.
Always I am so grateful for the wonderful husband I have been blessed with.


Sometimes I think I would have enjoyed living in the mountains during the pioneer days and enjoy living in the beauty that surrounded me every day.
Always I am thankful for all the modern conviences and can't imagine life without them.



Sometimes I wish was more out going and not so quiet.
Always glad that God made me just the way that I am!



Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Yeahhhhh, I caved and ate three cookies just now. Haha. Oh well!!

    Thanks for linking up with me, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed this post. Interesting how we can want something (like the simplicity of living in the mountains) while at the same time being so grateful for the opposite (modern conviences!). Glad I found your blog today!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the post.Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. I can relate to every single one of these! Junk food, sleeping in, the outdoors! Love it!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete