Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day


Today's post is dedicated to my dad. My dad has always had a special place in my heart. While I have a very close relationship with my mom, I will always be a daddy's girl. Growing up he was a great example of how a father should treat his children. He continually showered my sisters and I with his love and devotion. I have so many great memories growing up with my dad. Many of those memories I will carry with me throughout life. One of my favorite memories is the day I got married. It was so special to me to have him walk me down the isle and give me away. It was bittersweet as I knew I was leaving one life behind and starting a new life and a new family. Even though I am all grown up and have my own family now, he will always be my daddy and I will always be his little girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment