Thursday, March 7, 2013

Staying Positive

IMG_0344

Staying positive is at times a lot easier said than done. When you have negative thoughts bombarding your mind it can be hard to remain positive and keep the faith. I know for myself when I am constantly bombarded by negative thoughts it is hard for me to trust and believe that God is in control. I find that the only way to make it through these difficult times is to return to the feet of my Savior and lay it all down at His feet in surrender. When we give our worries and cares to Him in surrender, He will gladly take them from us and fill us with his peace and love that is beyond our understanding. He is waiting for us to come to Him and lay it all at his feet.

I was reminded of this song today. Every time I hear this song I am reminded of the love God has for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment