Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday's Letter




Ok friends, so I am doing two posts in one day. I had to join in with Ashley today for Friday's Letter. It has become my new favorite thing to do on Friday. Check out her link up.


Dear neighborhood dog owner, it is not cool that you let your dog go around and poop in other people's yards. I do not like the pile of crap that your dog left in my front yard. It would be nice if you would pick up after your dog. Thanks! Dear Boss, thank you so much for allowing me to have the day off. It has been nice to rest and relax a little. Totally what I was needing. Dear Friday, I am so glad to see you. It has been a long week. And I am so ready for the weekend. Dear Self, I am so proud of you for making an A in your first graduate class. I knew you could do it! Dear Husband, I am so glad that I get to spend the weekend with you. Hopefully we can find some kind of adventure to get into.





  Photobucket


Have a great weekend!


Debbie 

6 comments:

  1. Yay- Congrats on your A
    Hope you have had a good day off & a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate when my neighbors let their dog poop in our front yard..such a cute post!
    -barbie @ Style of a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Hahaha. I am a puppy owner...shall I say...an owner of an already LARGE 9 mo. puppy (big dog = big poop) and I never let her go in other people's yards. (Or, I for sure clean it up.) I don't blame you. It's nasty. I don't even like my own dog's poop.

    And I can't believe my first comment ever on your blog is about dog poop.

    Classy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I would be more understanding if I had a dog of my own. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete