Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket


Hello friends today I am linking up with Ashley  for Friday's Letters. So glad Friday is finally here!


Dear Husband, I am so excited about our little trip this weekend. I can't wait to wait to get out of town for the day! Yay, for weekend adventures! Dear Professor, thank you for giving me such a great grade on my assignment. I was really stressing over it. Dear Co-Workers, sometimes it gets annoying that you play Words With Friends all day long. Give it a break. Dear March, I am so glad to see you. Just a couple more weeks until spring! Dear Husband (you get to letter today), I love you so much and cannot imagine my life without you. I love you more and more each day!





Happy weekend everyone! Go check out Ashely's link up!

Debbie 

3 comments:

  1. Awww, y'all are cute!! There is a girl at my work that plays Words with Friends all day long and is constantly asking for help...UGH! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is amusing to me how that game has become so popular. Whoever invented it is a genius.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete