Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Spring, I am so glad you are almost hear. I am loving seeing the little glimpses that you are on the way. Dear Homework, it looks like I will be spending most of my weekend with you. Boo! Please me nice to me. Dear North Carolina, I enjoyed visiting you last weekend. Thank you for showing us a good time. I love all your waterfalls! Dear Husband, thanks for being there for me this week when I was feeling overwhelmed and wanted to quit school. Thanks for always believing in me!


Photobucket


Today I am linking up with Ashley. Go check it out!



Debbie 

6 comments:

  1. i cannot wait for Spring either!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for Spring either!!!

    Love your blog!

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to visit North Caroline! It seems so beautiful!! Hope y'all had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at your letter to your homework! I hope it wasn't too bad! :P

    ReplyDelete