Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Prince Charming


The other day I was riding around with my sunroof open and I was reminded of the day my prince charming decided to hitch a ride in my car.

A couple of years ago and was driving home and it was dark outside. I had stopped at a traffic light and was waiting for the light to turn green. When the light turned green I proceeded to go and when I did something fell through my sunroof and landed on the gear shift. It was dark so I could not really see what it was. At first glance I thought it was a huge bug. I turned the light on in the car and saw it was  FROG! I had a moment of panic because I had no idea how I was going to get this thing out of my car and the last thing I wanted was for it to jump on me. I found a good place to pull over and got out of the car faster than I think I ever have. It took forever for me to get him out of my car. He just seemed to want to stay in the car.

That was the most bizarre thing that has ever happened to me. I mean what are the chances I frog will jump into your car through your sunroof?

Perhaps I should have kissed him to see if he would turn into my prince charming.



Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment