Friday, March 30, 2012

Hiking Trip

Last weekend we went on a little hike up in the mountains. It was so much fun. We went with my mom, aunt and my two lovely nieces. We saw some really cool wildflowers and the waterfall we hiked to was really pretty that day. My nieces took wildflower books with us so that we could identify all the flowers. I got a kick out of watching them find all the flowers. I have added some pictures of our trip for your enjoyment.

Cool mushrooms!
Robert and the girls hike down the trail
One of my favorite flowers we found
Robert and the girls trying to identify the wildflowers
My lovely nieces enjoying a break 
Robert and the girls sitting by the water


Debbie







2 comments:

  1. I love days of just being out in nature! God's work at it's finest. Look like you all had a really nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Angie! It was a really nice day.

    ReplyDelete