Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sometimes and Always



Yay for spring! I am so excited that today is the first day of spring. I love this time of year. I love to see the flowers and trees blooming. It makes me so happy. Today I am linking up again with Megan.

Sometimes I just really enjoy a good cup of coffee in the morning.
Always I have to have a least one up to get me going in the mornings.

Sometimes I enjoy walking at work during my lunch break.
Always I am so glad when the weather is nice enough for me to walk.

Sometimes I think I am going to iron my clothes for work the night before.
Always I forget and end up having to do it in the morning.

Sometimes I wish I could buy a new car.
Always I am grateful my car still runs and it is paid off!

I hope you all have a great day! And enjoy the first day of spring. Go over and check out Megan's link up!


 



Debbie

4 comments:

  1. I definitely feel you on the coffee issue! If I even go a day without coffee, you best bet that a headache will soon follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without my morning coffee I do not think I could survive. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I would love to have a car paid off! Great list. New follower from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having my car paid off is a great feeling. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete