Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Thyroid, I was upset when I went to the doctor and found out you are not working right. I guess it explains why I have been feeling the way I have over the past few months. Well, it is time to whip you into shape. I will beat Hypothyroidism! Dear Heart, I am so glad that the echocardiogram showed that you are doing what you are supposed to be doing. Thanks for keeping me alive and well! Dear Car, I promise to get you in for an oil change really soon. I hope you can hang on a couple more weeks. Dear Husband, I am so proud of you and how well you are doing in school. I admire you for sticking to your goals and not giving up. I love you so much babe! Dear Blog Friends, Happy Friday!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My hubby has had thyroid issues lately, too. He had to start taking meds and he is feeling a lot better!

    ReplyDelete