Thursday, September 13, 2012

Journey to Better Health/Weight Loss #3

Hello friends! So I thought I would give you a little update on how I am doing on my journey to better health and weight loss. So this is week three and while it has been challenging I think it is going well. To date I have lost 3.2 pounds. And I am thrilled with that. I have really be pay more attention to what I am eating everyday and I think that is paying off. Also I have been walking during my lunch break at work. I have been walking three to four times week for about 30-45 min. And I think slowly I am starting to feel a little bit better. I am proud of myself for sticking with it and not letting the little struggles I have encountered stop me from reaching my goals. There have been days when I have not wanted to walk, but I made myself anyway and I am so glad I did. I do feel a lot better after doing a little bit of exercise even if it is for just 30 min. And there have been days where I have really wanted to be bad and eat that junk food that is not good for me. But I have stuck to my plan and I am choosing the healthy choice rather than what I know would be bad to eat. Down 3.2 pounds and about 13 more to go. I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment