Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sometimes and Always


Sometimes....there are days when I wish I was a kid again and life was carefree (BTW that is my on the left).
Always....I will never forget how to be a child at heart even though I am all grown up.

Sometimes....I hate getting older.
Always....I am still like a silly child and get excited when it is my birthday.

Sometimes....I can hardly wait for summer to be over because I hate the heat.
Always....I love it when the temperatures start changing and fall is in the air.

 
 
Sometimes....I think it is easy to forget the sacrifices men and women have made so that I can be free and sleep at night not worry about war coming to our nation.
Always....I am grateful for my husband and the sacrifices he made. I never truly understood what a soldier has to go through until I met my husband. He will forever be my hero!
 
Today I remember all those who died and gave their life on 9/11. I will never forget. And to all those men and women who have continued to fight the war on terrorism I will be forever grateful to you all.
 
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment