Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Friday, I am so glad to finally see you. This has been a really long week. I thought this week would never end. Now hopefully you will go by quickly so that I can start my weekend. Dear Self, it is nice to have a week off school. Make sure to make the most of it and have a nice relaxing weekend! Dear Office, why do you have to be so cold. I think it is silly that I have to use a heater to keep myself from freezing. The summer is over now, so I think you can turn off the air. Dear Husband, I know I probably don't say it enough, but I do enjoy being married to you. I cannot imagine my life without you. I love you so much!



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love that photo of the rainbow! New follower via Fridays Letters. :)

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Friday Letters!

    Enjoy your week off school! That is too exciting!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather, I have enjoyed my week off very much!

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog through the HUGE giveaway! I am excited to be your newest follower. Would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by and following!

      Delete