Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Journey to Better Health/Weight Loss #2

This week has been a bit of a struggle for me. I think it was a bad idea to start trying to eat healthier and lose weight the week of a holiday. I failed epically over the weekend. With going to family get togethers and eating out with friends I think any progress I made during the week was ruined by what I did over the weekend. Well, I am not letting the weekend knock me off the wagon. I am going to get back on track and stick to my plan. I have found a new workout program that I am going to start doing. I started yesterday and I think I am going to like it. The program is a four week routine and my hope is that after those four weeks I will have gotten into the habit of working out and will want to continue. I will post the on here in case any of you are interested in starting a work out program of your own.

Despite my bad weekend I am still feeling good. I am starting to feel a little bit healthier. And I am sticking to my goal of drinking more water. I think I can do this!

Tune in next week for another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment