Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's The Little Things

 
 
 
When I was going through some of my things this morning I found the very first note my husband ever sent me. One thing I love about my husband is that he will do things just because. He will do something like buy my some of my favorite flowers or write me a sweet note. And I just love it when he does things like this for me. I remember when we first started hanging out and getting to know each other. It had been a rough summer for me because my grandmother had just passed away and he wanted to do something nice for me before our first "official date." So he sent me some of the most beautiful flowers to me at work. First of all this was the first time a man had ever sent my flowers. And it made me feel so special to get flowers delivered to me work. Along with the flowers he sent the sweetest note. I happened to find this very note today when going through a box.It made me smile and remember our relationship when it was just in its beginning stages What a great time it was of getting to know each other. I love having a husband who thinks of doing small things just to show how much he cares. Everyday I feel truly blessed that God has put such a wonderful, loving man in my life.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment