Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Anniversary Babe!

Yesterday, was our 2nd wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that it has already been two years. I guess the saying is true that "time flies when your having fun." The past two years have been some of the best in my life. My life is so much richer with my husband in it. I cannot imagine my life without him.

He is always there for me when I need him. My husband has been a constant supporter of mine. When it seems like no one else is on my side he is always there to listen and give me a big hug. I am so proud to be his wife. He is truly my best friend. No one else knows me better than he does.

I am excited about this new year and what all God has in store for us. And I look forward to spending many more years with my amazing man. 


Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment