Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sometimes and Always Link Up



Today I am linking up with Megan from Mackey Madness.

Sometimes...I enjoy a good rainy day.
Always...I hate having to drive in the rain.



                                                                             via

Sometimes...I get lonely when my husband has to work on the weekends.
Always...I get so much more work done around the house when he is not there.

Sometimes...I enjoy cuddling up in a nice warm sweater.
Always...I hate winter and wish spring would come quickly.

Sometimes...I enjoy a long holiday three day weekend.
Always...I dread having to go back to work.

Sometimes...I enjoy just hanging out when the girls.
Always...I wish we got together more often.

Sometimes...I enjoy a good cup of coffee.
Always...Can't start the morning without it!


via


Debbie 

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same way about rain- I love it, but only if I'm inside and warm :) I also can't start my day without coffee! It's a must :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, seriously when I have a long weekend off or a few days off in a row, I have to FORCE myself to go back to work! It's so hard! Haha!!

    Thanks for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I feel the same about the rain! Love it but HATE driving in it!

    ReplyDelete