Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Recap



So this weekend was a pretty good one. I got to spend lots of time with my man. Saturday was great because I got to sleep in. I was lazy I did not get up until almost 10. And man did it feel nice to sleep in. Later that day I went to my favorite store and treated myself to a couple of new shirts. I love new clothes! That evening we went to watch one of our friends compete in a singing contest at one of the local bars called Lincoln's Sports Grille. Because of the singing contest going on that evening we had to wait an hour and a half to get seated. By the time we finally got our food it was nearly 8pm! Needless to say we will probably not go back there again. While it was fun to watch my friend sing, the grill to was horrible. Not really my scene. It was loud and there lots of drunks. I have no problem with people wanting to have a drink (heck I enjoy a drink myself from time to time), but when their drinking makes them act like idiots that is where I have the problem. Anyway, food was not worth the wait at all.
Sunday was nice and relaxing. Our good friends came over for dinner and movies. It was so much fun. We watched Hannah, which I would recommend, and one of the X-men movies. All in all it was a great night. Good friends, lots of laughs, and yummy pizza! Couldn't ask for a better evening.
It was a good weekend, it just went by way too fast. The weekends are just never long enough.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment