Monday, January 30, 2012

The Power of Frienship




via


It is often easy to take our friends for granted. We may go days or even weeks without talking to them. And it is not until we talk to them again that we remember how truly valuable their friendship is. Today I had the opportunity to see an old friend. I was reminded today just how special my friendship is. It is so easy to get caught up in the day to day activities and forget to make time for those who have a  special place in our hearts. One thing that I have promised myself for this new year is to not life get too busy for my friends. I am going to make sure that I take the time to continue to cultviate those relationships and not let them die. Truly there is nothing more valuable in life than the relationship between you and your girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment