Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Night Out On The Town

Thursday night my mom and I went downtown for dinner and the symphony. We ate dinner at one of my favorite restaurants downtown. And as usual it was delicious. Afterwards we still had time before we had to go to the symphony and found the cutest coffee shop to have a hot drink to warm us up from the cold. The symphony was wonderful. It was an all Mozart program. They had a piano soloist from Korea who was just absolutely amazing. I always enjoy going to the symphony it always makes me feel so cultured. It was a wonderful evening. A great night of good food, great company, and good music.

The restaurant we ate at. Simply amazing food! 

A view of downtown. 

Another view of downtown. I love this city!


Debbie 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I really enjoyed reading your blog. I am having a giveaway my blog I thought you may be interested in. Check out my blog for more information.
    -chelsea
    chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete