Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Link Up


Joining Megan at Mackey Madness today. I always have so much fun linking up. 

Sometimes.....I just want to get out of town and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. 
Always.....My favorite get away is the mountains for a hike or picnic. 

Waterfall in the mountains

Sometimes.....I go in a grocery store with a list of specific items I want to buy. 
Always......I end up buying more than I intended. 

Sometimes.....I really enjoy a a lazy day. 
Always......I feel like there is something more productive I should be doing. 

Sometimes.....I don't feel like working out, but I do it anyway. 
Always......So glad that I did, because I feel so much better afterwards. 

Sometimes.....I think my cats do the silliest things.  
Always.....I think I have the coolest cats on the planet. 

 Darby and Reagan 


Debbie 

8 comments:

  1. I loooove lazy days!! Lazy days with naps are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh I love your cats - they look so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely get a lazy day - kids keep me too busy!

    Totally with you on not being able to stick to just what's on the shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do not have kids yet. So while I am "kid free" I am treasuring every lazy day I get.

      Delete
  4. I just happened upon your blog and it's too darling. I love your sometimes, always. I agree with you...so nice to have a little escape, even if it's just a walk or hike. Hope you're having a wonderful week and Happy Wednesday!!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clare, thanks for your comments. Hope you are having a great week too! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete